Transfer Certificate

A student is enrolled in the school for at least one academic year. No withdrawal is permitted during one academic session. If the student is required to leave the school in the middle of the year when the admissions are closed, fees for the remaining months must be paid. No T.C. is issued by the school until all dues to the school have been paid in full.